The PIGGING system has been developed to optimise the transport of liquids along long pipelines and to maximise the recovery of product inside a pipeline, leaving it completely empty and clean. All the product that needs to be transferred or packaged is removed, leaving the pipeline completely empty and, in case, ready to be treated with cleaning products. The transport PIG is flexible and made of plastic materials with “special material”* gaskets and it can travel along long pipelines with multiple bends.
All the system components have been designed for use in the chemical and petrochemical sectors..
EXAMPLE OF A PIGGING SYSTEM
• The PIG has specific sealing properties.
• It works at low pressure, between 2÷6 bars.
• It can travel along dry lines.
• It has been designed to maximise contact surface with the line.
• It allows for maximum recovery of the transported liquid.
• The system is composed of pipelines specifically designed to let the PIG travel smoothly and equipped with large-radius curves.
• Easy to implement in an existing plant.
• Tailor made on your specific requirements.
• Fully automatic, PLC controlled.
• An 8″ touch-screen user panel makes it extremely easy to use.